Wednesday, October 29, 2008

H is for Halloween!!

Tuesday we did the letter H and did a lot of things for Halloween. I was in charge of calendar so I read three books: Little Monsters, Halloween has Boo, and 10 Little Monsters, the kids really loved them! Then we did worksheets and music time. For music time we did a song called Tutti-Ta! and it was really funny, the kids looked really cute doing it. Then we made ghost for the craft and i hung Landen's outside with all of the other Halloween decor!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Cute idea! A Tutti Ta is well liked in Kindergarten too. Which days of the weeks song do you guys do? There's a new one this year that sounds a lot like the adams family theme song, it's totally cute! You guys are great!

Tanya said...

ps- Tell Jen I keep checking for updates on her blog. :)

Cindy Howard said...

I like the pictures of them dancing, when I first looked, before reading, I was wondering what they were doing...
Sounds like preschool is planned out well.